Sabal Financial Third Party Servicing offers a comprehensive platform for the efficient servicing of commercial real estate portfolios with a core focus on risk management and the maximization of repayment of returns for CMBS lenders, banks, funds and insurance companies operating nationwide.
Sabal Financial’s primary servicing functions include a customer care center, cashiering functions, tax and insurance monitoring, reserve administration, Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) monitoring, collection and default management, partial and full releases, analysis of borrower financials and property cash flows, as well as investor reporting.
Sabal Financial’s special servicing functions center on maximizing investor returns for distressed loans include workout, modification, bankruptcy, foreclosure, REO and disposition services, in addition to extensive reporting including business plans, cash flows and investor reporting.
Benefits of Sabal Financial’s Third Party Servicing
- Transferring fixed costs to variable costs
- Proven maximization of repayment
- Efficiency in the servicing of performing loans and the special servicing of non-performing assets
- Scalability for the servicing of loan portfolios of all sizes
- High level of risk management
- Experience servicing for significant investors and regulatory agencies
- Expertise verified by designations of Primary and Special Servicer by Morningstar Credit Ratings, LLC with MOR CS2 Ratings
For more information please contact: Vartan Derbedrossian at (877) 900-6272.