Sabal Financial provides non-recourse acquisition, development and construction (AD&C) loans to experienced middle market home builders pursuing quality for-sale development opportunities nationwide. As a non-regulated lender, Sabal Financial has more flexibility than traditional banks in structuring loans, as well as finding solutions to specific project-related issues. The Sabal Financial Home Builder Lending team has originated over $500 million in construction loan commitments and continues to seek new opportunities and relationships nationwide.
Why Sabal Home Builder Lending?
- Non-recourse AD&C loans
- Loan amounts from $5MM to $50MM (larger in select cases)
- Limited to under 100 lots
- Advance rates up to 85% LTC/75% LTV on a blended basis
- Tiered pricing structure depending on advance rate and other factors
- Loan terms of 12 to 36 months
- Loans held on balance sheet and serviced internally
- Sabal Financial is a rated construction loan servicer in the U.S.
- Podium product or mid-rise/mixed-use in select cases
- Eligible product types: single-family detached, condos, townhomes, small-lot detached
- Prefer in-fill locations in primary markets; no resort/second home markets
- Sponsor must be experienced builder with meaningful equity in project
- Efficient underwriting and approval process ensures timely response/closing
- Require standard third-party reports (e.g., appraisal, soils, cost review, Phase I)
For more information please contact: (855) 328-7540.